About the Program
NetSuite's pro bono volunteer program matches the professional skills of our passionate employees with the needs of nonprofits and social enterprises who are using NetSuite's technologies.
The program's goals are two pronged; providing skill and expertise to our software donation recipients while also developing our employee's professional skills and building camaraderie among employees. Employees receive up to 20 hours per quarter to assist a nonprofit or social enterprises with their use of NetSuite's technologies.
Watch this short video to find out more about the SuiteVolunteers Pro Bono program.
Types of Projects Our Employees Work On
Configuration & Customization
Nonprofits and social enterprises use NetSuite to help manage their financials, connect with donors, and more. Employees help organizations take their NetSuite to the next level with pro bono volunteer support. By helping organizations better utilize NetSuite, organizations can focus more time and human support on accomplishing their mission.
View All Pro Bono Projects We Offer
How Does a Pro Bono Volunteer Project Work?
- Nonprofits and social enterprises review the types of projects offered and apply for a project to suit their organization's needs.
- NetSuite employees apply to pro bono projects based on their skills and interest level.
- A team of NetSuite experts review applications and match organizations and NetSuite employees based on the organization's needs and the professional experience of the employee.
- Once teams have been formed, NetSuite.org hosts a project manager training.
- Following the project manager training, NetSuite.org hosts a kickoff call to introduce the organization and the NetSuite employee volunteers.
- Teams connect with nonprofits for weekly calls.
- Employees spend up to 20 hours during the quarter working with the organization on their specific project. The bulk of the project takes place during months two and three.
- At the end of the program, NetSuite volunteers log their hours using VolunteerMatch and take part in a post project survey.
Q1: Applications due in early-January. Project work takes place in February and March.
Q2: Applications due in early-April. Project work takes place in May and June.
Q3: Applications due in early-July. Project work takes place in August and September.
How to Volunteer
- At the beginning of each quarter, NetSuite.org will send an email to employees with application details.
- Employees select the project they would like to volunteer for and apply online.
- NetSuite.org matches employee volunteers with a nonprofit or social enterprise and notifies the employee.
- Questions? Please email us.