Charities Extend and Expand Their Social Impact With NetSuite
Charities interested in applying for a donation of NetSuite software should review these guidelines and then apply online.
Not sure if you’re ready? Email us to find out more about the program.
Download the 2014 NetSuite.org Charity Product Donation Guidelines.
Who is eligible?
Eligible charities must be registered in their country of origin (in the US, this would be 501(c)3 nonprofits). NetSuite does not make grants to:
- Groups whose primary purpose is religious or political;
- Groups that are primarily a professional or trade association;
- Groups that discriminate on the basis of race, ethnic or national origin, religious affiliation, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, physical appearance, language, educational background or veteran status.
Who would be the ideal applicant?
- A small, capable and emerging group that would otherwise be unable to afford organization management software like NetSuite.
- A 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
- A group focused on automating a single business process like ecommerce.
- A group that can clearly articulate social impact and offer metrics to measure it.
- A group that has the organizational capacity to implement NetSuite software and use it to accelerate their social impact, as measured by their metrics.
What is granted?
Grantees recieve a base donation and discounts on additional users and add ons.
What is the selection criteria?
Are the applicant's goals achievable?
- Automation of a single, achievable business process. Projects focusing on ecommerce, accounting, and/or fundraising/donor management are preferred.
- Applicant understands NetSuite software and how it can fit their needs.
- More complex implementations are fine if the organization has sufficient capacity.
Does the applicant generate significant social impact?
- Applicant clearly articulates their social impact and offers at least one compelling social impact metric.
Does the applicant have sufficient organizational capacity?
- Applicant demonstrates the knowledge, staffing and willingness to allocate the resources required to implement an integrated, web-based ERP/CRM system.
How big a difference does the donation make?
- A donation is likely to increase operational effectiveness leading to improved social impact.
Is there a deadline?
No. Awards are made on a rolling basis.
Will my grant change in the future?
NetSuite charity grants are automatically renewed according to the terms of the program. The base donation never changes, but the discount rate on additional users and add ons may change if your revenue grows. If your revenue remains the same, your grant terms remain the same. Please review the charity guidelines for details.